GNC Women’s Ultra Mega 50 Plus
GNC Women’s Ultra Mega 50 Plus Price in Pakistan Multivitamin is a comprehensive multivitamin supplement for women. It provides key nutrients for womens health, bone health, brain and circulatory support and skin support, plus antioxidants.
What Is GNC Women’s Ultra Mega?
Clinical studies of multivitamin deficiencies have shown that a combination of poly vitamins works better than basic multivitamins. Therefore, GNC Women’s Ultra Mega 50 Plus Multivitamin packed with key ingredients containing calcium, eye and skin health complex hyaluronic acid, resveratrol and grape extracts to help strengthen womens health and bones.
GNC Women’s Ultra Mega 50 Plus Price in Pakistan
Scientifically supported GNC has been committed to meeting the highest standards of quality, safety and efficiency since 1935 and is committed to making the most of its modern advances in nutrition science.
- Free radicals that can damage healthy cells and promote cell aging
- Caps released over time will gradually release important nutrients.
- GNC Women Ultra Mega also combines lutein with many zeaxanthin to support eye health.
- GNC Women Ultra Mega contains B-vitamins, which are important for cardiovascular health.
- Antioxidants packed in antioxidants to protect healthy cells from harmful radicals that can promote cell aging.
• Phosphatidylcholine, now known as phosphatidylcholine, a key neurotransmitter of acetylcholine, is known to play a role in memory function along with phosphatidylserine, a major part of the neurons that support memory health.
• Premium free radical protection blends with oxidized vitamins, alpha-lipoic acid and green tea. In Short, These nutrients protect against excess free radicals that can damage healthy cells and promote cell aging.
• Offer 500mg of calcium and 600 IU of vitamin D-3. However, These important bone-strengthening nutrients In GNC Women’s Ultra Mega are essential for the development of healthy bones and teeth.
• A healthy diet of calcium and vitamin D can reduce osteoporosis throughout life. New research also shows that daily intake of vitamin D plays a key role in supporting breast and bowel health.