Excedrin Extra Strength
Excedrin Extra Strength combines three active ingredients and provides strong over-the-counter medications for headaches and other Aches. Above All, Extra strength has a quick action formula that relieves headaches. However, For some, relief begins in 15 minutes – to help you get back to your day.
It Temporarily eliminates minor Pains Caused By:
- Muscle pain.
- Premenstrual & Menstrual Cramps.
Ingredients in Excedrin Extra Strength:
The active ingredients in Excedrin are:
Acetaminophen acts as a pain reliever and reduces fever.
Aspirin (NSAID) helps reduce pain, swelling and inflammation.
Caffeine increases the effectiveness and improves the analgesic action of painkillers such as aspirin and acetaminophen.
How it Works?
To Clarify, Excedrin Migraine contains three components: acetaminophen, aspirin, and caffeine can help fight pain in different ways. Studies show that this combination of ingredients is not only effective in treating migraines but also in individuals.
How fast Excedrin Extra Strength works?
Further, Excedrin works fast to relieve headaches. For some, headache relief begins within 15 minutes when used as directed.
Can I take 2 Excedrin?
Above all, Excedrin is used to relieve headaches, colds, arthritis, muscle aches, toothaches, or minor aches and pains associated with premenstrual syndrome
How long does Excedrin take to Kick in?
Excedrin Migraine can work quickly in 30 minutes to relieve your migraine pain. Moreover, In clinical studies, patients with moderate to severe migraine received a moderate amount of pain relief that lasted up to 6 hours. Excedrin is taken as soon as your migraine headache starts.
How to Use?
- Excedrin Migraine is typically taken right away, when symptoms first begin.
- Adults can take 2 with a glass of water in any 24-hour period unless directed by a healthcare provider.
- For some people, Excedrin Migraine can start relieving migraine pain in as little as 30 minutes.
- .Adults and children over the age of 12 can take 2 tablets every 6 hours, with a maximum of 8 tablets in 24 hours.
There are no reviews yet.