Panadol Night Can relieve temporary pain associated with sleep disorders. It is useful for headaches, migraines, back pain, arthritis, rheumatism and muscle pain, neuralgia, toothache or menstrual cramps. It is specially formulated to relieve nighttime symptoms of colds and flu, muscle aches and pains, back pain, headaches, toothaches, period pains. Paracetamol is a painkiller. It works to stop pain messages from reaching the brain.
- Eliminates pain at night.
- Reduces temperature.
- Aids restful sleep.
What Does It Relieve?
- Flu and flu symptoms.
- Muscle aches and pains.
- Back pain.
- Menstrual cramps.
How to use
- Use only for bedtime.
- Swallow with or without water.
Does Panadol night make u sleep?
Don’t Take Panadol during the day as it may cause drowsiness. If affected do not drive or operate machinery. . Avoid alcohol while taking Panadol.
How to Recommend Panadol
Recommend for short-term treatment of pain that is causing difficulty getting to sleep
- Take 2 tablets of Panadol Night 20 minutes before bedtime.
- Use up to 7 consecutive nights – seek medical attention if the problem persists.
- Suitable for all over 16 years of age.
- Other products containing paracetamol can be taken in 6 tablets at a discount for 24 hours.
- Don’t Use Panadol in combination with topical antihistamines and other antihistamines, including colds and flu.