Durex Extra Safe Condom
Durex Extra Safe is for those who want peace of mind knowing that the condom you are using is a little too thick. However, just because you want the peace of mind that comes with extra reassurance does not mean you want to sacrifice comfort – and with extra safety, you do not have to. Durex Extra Safe smells good so there are no unpleasant distractions, just relax and enjoy.
- A little thick natural rubber condom.
- Simple in shape and on the tip of the breast.
- Clear and oily.
- Dermatological examination.
- 100% Electronically Tested.
Uses and precautions
Oil-based condoms, such as petroleum jelly, baby oil, and some pessaries, can be harmful. Also, some topical medications that are applied to the vagina. Ask your doctor if you are unsure about the side effects of the drugs you are using.
Is It Safe?
Durex condoms tested by dermatology. Durex Performa and Durex Mutual Climax Condoms are treated with benzocaine. In condom teas, benzocaine helps to temporarily prolong the Ejaculation process.
If used properly, condoms can help reduce the risk of contracting HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases. Always read the instructions on the grease package before use. If you first use a condom for oral sex, you must use any other type of new condom.
- Durex condoms are for prophylactic purposes to reduce the risk of pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections.
- Use a condom only once.
- No contraceptive means 100% protection against pregnancy or HIV and sexually transmitted infections.