Lejam Dapoxetine 30 mg film coated tablets
What Dapoxetine is used for :
- Dapoxetine belongs to a group of medicines called ‘selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors’ (SSRIs).
- Dapoxetine may also be known as a ‘urological’ medicine.
- Dapoxetine increases the time it takes to ejaculate and can improve the control over the ejaculation
Do not use Dapoxetine :
- you are allergic to Dapoxetine or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- you have heart problems, such as heart failure or problems with the heart rhythm
- you have a history of fainting
- you have ever had mania or severe depression
- you have moderate or severe liver problems.
If you are taking:
- Medicines for depression called ‘monoamine oxidase inhibitors’ (MAOIs)
- Thioridazine used for schizophrenia
- Other medicines for depression
- St John’s wort
- Medicines used to treat migraines.
Warnings and precautions :
Talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse before taking Dapoxetine if:
- You have not been diagnosed with premature ejaculation
- You also have another sexual problem, such as erectile dysfunction
- You have a history of dizziness from low blood pressure
- You use recreational drugs such as ecstasy, LSD, narcotics or benzodiazepines
- You drink alcohol
- You have ever had a mental health problem
- You have epilepsy
- You have a history of bleeding or blood clotting problems
- You have kidney problems
- You have, or are at risk of, high pressure in the eye (glaucoma)
Possible side effects :
- Stop using the product and seek immediate medical attention if you develop throat tightness or swelling of the eyes, face, lips or tongue, feel faint, or have difficulty breathing.
- Stop using the product if you develop hives or itching of the face or body.
How to use Dapoxetine :
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor or pharmacist has told you.
- Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- The recommended dose is 30 mg. Your doctor may increase the dose to 60 mg
- Only take the medicine 1 to 3 hours before sexual activity is anticipated
How to store Dapoxetine :
- This medicinal product does not require any special storage conditions.
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the carton after EXP.
- The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
- Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste.