What is Sildenafil used for:
Sildenafil in pakistan is a treatment for older men with erectile dysfunction, sometimes called impotence.
This is when a man cannot get or make a hard, erect penis suitable for sex.
- If you are allergic to sildenafil or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- If you take drugs called nitrates, because the combination will cause a drop in your blood pressure.
- Tell your doctor if you are using any of these medicines that are often given for the relief of angina pectoris (or “chest pain”).
- If you are not sure, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are using any of the medicines known to be nitric oxide donors such as amyl nitrite (“poppers”), as the combination can also lead to a dangerous drop in your blood pressure.
- If you take riociguat. This drug is used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension (ie high blood pressure in the lungs) and chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension.
- If you have a serious heart or liver problem.
- If you have recently had a stroke or a heart attack, or if you have low blood pressure.
- If you have certain rare inherited eye diseases (such as retinitis pigmentosa).
- If you have ever had vision loss due to non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy
Warnings and Precautions:
- Talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse before taking sildenafil
- If you have sickle cell anemia (an abnormality of red blood cells), leukemia (cancer of blood cells), multiple myeloma (cancer of bone marrow).
- If you have a deformity of your penis or Peronei’s disease.
- If you have problems with your heart. Your doctor should carefully check whether your heart can withstand the added stress of sex.
- If you currently have a stomach ulcer, or a bleeding problem (such as hemophilia).
- If you experience sudden decrease or loss of vision, stop taking sildenafil and contact your doctor immediately.
- You should not use sildenafil with any other oral or topical treatments for erectile dysfunction.
Possible side effects:
- Stop using the product and seek immediate medical attention if you develop throat tightness or swelling of the eyes, face, lips or tongue, feel faint or have difficulty breathing. Stop using the product if you develop hives or itching of the face or body.
Other medicines and Sildenafil:
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken or might take any other medicines.
- Sildenafil tablets may interfere with some medicines, especially those used to treat chest pain.
- In the event of a medical emergency, you must tell your doctor, pharmacist or nurse that you have taken sildenafil brand names in pakistan and when you did so.
- Do not take sildenafil with other medicines unless your doctor tells you that you can.
- You should not take sildenafil if you are taking it
- Medicines called nitrates, as the combination of these medicines can lead to a dangerous drop in your blood pressure.
- any of the medicines known to be nitric oxide donors such as amyl nitrite (“poppers”) as the combination can also lead to a dangerous drop in your blood pressure.
- Medicines known as protease inhibitors, such as for treating HIV, your doctor may start you on the lowest dose (25 mg)
- alpha-blocker treatment for high blood pressure or prostate swelling can cause dizziness or lightheadedness, which can be caused by high blood pressure when sitting or standing up quickly.
- alpha blocker therapy to treat high blood pressure or prostate enlargement may experience dizziness or lightheadedness, which may be caused by low blood pressure when you sit down or stand up quickly.
How to use Sildenafil:
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor or pharmacist has told you.
- Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure. The recommended starting dose is 50 mg.
- You should not take sildenafil more than once a day.
How to store Sildenafil:
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not store above 30°C. Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the carton and blister after EXP.
- The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
- Store in the original package, in order to protect from moisture.